LL.B. (Hons) (University of West of England)
Banking & Finance Litigation
Regulatory, Compliance and Enforcement
Telephone Extension Number – 207
Email: [email protected]
Add To Contact
Choo Hoe joined the firm in 2005 as an Associate. He was emplaced as a Partner in 2012. He practices in the following departments of the Firm:
- Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Finance Litigation
- Regulatory, Compliance and Enforcement
His practice areas comprise:
- Dispute Resolution – all aspects of dispute resolution, in particular debt recovery such as enforcement of loan and security agreements, land disputes, insolvency, receivership and corporate rescue mechanisms.
- International Banking Transactions and International Trade.
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), in particular Governance matters from advisory on ABMS and AMLA related matters to defending banks and financial institutions in relation to their security interests in collaterals that are under forfeiture of property proceedings pursuant to AMLA, DDA and MACC legislations.
Choo Hoe is a member of:
- Kuala Lumpur and Selangor Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry | Commerce Committee; and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Committee
- iPAM – Insolvency Practitioners Association of Malaysia